Thursday, December 9, 2010

every night she sent out messages and waited for an answer

original oil painting on birch panel
six inches square
sold

lola - a recurring character of mine - alone in a candy colored landscape waiting for replies to the messages she sends in little paper boats.

the postal service gives the 21st as the cutoff date for christmas delivery shipping in the u.s. and i will still be shipping by priority mail with my fingers crossed on that date but if you'd like to be more sure of receiving your order in time please try to place any christmas orders by the 17th.  thanks.

this is all i know - my shop
this is all i know - my etsy shop
sebastian foster gallery

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I love your work simply stunning. I am an artist myself and I am a big fan or your work!

Flor Larios Art said...

Beautiful work! Love the simplicity and the tones!

Hayley Cafarella said...

Oh, how sweet! She reminds me of Eponine from Les Mis...*sings* On my own... :)

illustration poetry said...

i wish i could paint like you.

illustration poetry said...

perhaps because the answer was "i dont know"

amanda blake said...

Thanks so much everyone. I'm happy to say I'm working on making a print of this one, it's defintely a favorite of mine.